Terms and Conditions
Individual and family bookings:
Peak season: All deposits paid are non-refundable.
Off-peak payments will only be refundable with 28 days cancellation prior to booking date. All cancellations will incur a 10% administration fee to be deducted prior to refund.
Late arrivals: If you are checking in after 5pm please let us as soon as you can, any accommodation not occupied by 5pm will be considered as a no show if we have not heard from you. Please note, no shows will be charged for one night.
* Electric hook-ups available – 10-16 amp.
Halagen lamps/heaters are not allowed.
Conditions of Hire for a Holiday Caravan and pitches at Hanworth Country Park LLP.
- Hirers must undertake to keep their accommodation in a clean and tidy condition during the period of their stay.
- Hirers are required to ensure that the number of persons occupying the Caravan does not exceed the number of berths provided.
- Motorised caravans or cars are not to be used as extra sleeping accommodation.
- Hirers must check the inventory of equipment on arrival and report any shortages and damage at once, otherwise they will be charged with the cost of the items found broken or missing on their departure.
- Hirers must keep to the speed limit of 6 miles per hour at all times. Any person exceeding this speed or driving in a dangerous fashion will be asked to take their car off the site. Admission to the park implies a commitment to uphold the regulations of the park which imply general standards of conduct and behaviour. Any person in breach of these regulations may be asked to leave the park with no refund. The staff are entitled to refuse admission when deemed appropriate even if a prior booking has been made.5
- Please note that only ONE unit of accommodation is allowed on a pitch i.e. either a tent, trailer-tent, caravan, or motor home. However, a Gazebo (without sides) can be booked by prior arrangement (space permitting).
- Holes must not be dug or turf cut. Trees, shrubs and plants must not be cut or interfered with.
- No open fire or barbecue shall be made on site. No firearms or explosives may be used on site.
- No clothes lines are to be erected.
- Vehicles are only permitted on the site if they are insured against third party risks and the driver holds a current driving license. Vehicles must not be taken onto the grass during wet weather.
- Electrical appliances are limited to 1000 watts consumption.
- Musical instruments, record players, radios etc. must not be used between the hours of 11.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. Holidaymakers must at all times conduct themselves with due regard to others.
- No ball games are allowed amongst and around the caravans.
- Hanworth Country Park LLP. and its employees shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft to or from any caravan or other property, nor for injury, accident or mishap to any person on the site, whether or not the same caused or contributed to by any negligence or default on the part of the company, its servants or agents. The company shall not be held responsible for the loss or theft of caravan keys.
- Dogs – are only allowed in certain accommodation types or in touring and campsite. They must, be kept on a lead, at all times.
- The balance of the hiring charge due must be paid 28 days prior of arrival and if the office has not had prior notification of late arrival, we reserve the right to re-let the caravan after this time.
- Hirers cannot take possession of their accommodation before 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must vacate by 10.00. a.m. on the day of departure.
- Hiring fees are accepted on the understanding that the above rules are complied with. The company reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy a caravan on the site if in the opinion of the company or its agent, the person concerned has not complied with the above rules and conditions or with any regulations posted on the site notice board by the management, or if in the opinion of the management, has acted in such a manner as to require his / her immediate removal from the site. The refund of the appropriate proportion of any fees paid in advance shall be sufficient discharge of all obligations to any persons who is required to leave the site for the above reasons.
- A reservation deposit of 50% of your holiday is required to confirm your reservation. (No refunds of deposits)
*BOOKING:* Bookings taken throughout the season – essential July/August and Bank Holidays. Bookings are only accepted on receipt of booking form and deposit. Any changes must be in writing. No one night bookings taken. No bookings taken for short weekends (2 nights) in peak season. Your pitch is not guaranteed to be available until 3pm. Please DEPART by 11am. No refunds are given for early departure.
Please keep all noise to a minimum especially after 10.30pm.
*GROUPS:* Maximum of 3 units per booking unless by prior arrangement. Single sex groups must get prior permission.
*BBQs* NO disposable BBQs are permitted anywhere on site. Normal BBQs are permitted.
*CHILDREN* must be supervised on the park at all times.
*DOGS* are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times, must not foul the park and must not be left on the park unattended.
PAYMENT CARD FRAUD
Please report any fraudulent activity on your credit card, charge card or debit card (“Payment Card”) to your card provider or bank in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures immediately and contact us for any assistance. In the event of fraudulent or unauthorised use of your Payment Card by third parties the Company cannot accept any liability.
We are not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to, or staying in, any destination and it is your responsibility to check that you have adequate insurance cover, including but not limited to the cost of cancellation, personal losses and medical costs.
We will retain any Personal Data collected on your behalf for no longer than is reasonably required for record keeping, complying with legal obligations and resolving disputes. Any Personal Data we have identified as sensitive will be encrypted prior to storage.
We become a Data Controller only where you have given your consent to receive marketing and other communications (together “Communications”) from us and only in relation to those Communications.